Founder Jean-Marc Holder has over twenty years experience working in Silicon Valley, the UK, France, Scandinavia and Germany in roles involving the definition, launch and marketing of new products. He now focusses on working with senior management to create innovative new digital products.
Jean-Marc is a productization specialist who takes a holistic view of each assignment, looking at business, organisational, financial, competitive and technical factors to ensure that the new product meets your business objectives. He then assembles a team of highly specialised collaborators to address the specific needs of the project. Having worked in environments ranging from large corporations such as Apple to early-stage startups, he can define an approach that is just right for your company regardless of its size and resources.
Some of the companies Jean-Marc has worked with;
- Apple Computer (Consumer technology vendor – USA/France)
- Aviitam (Medical technology startup – France)
- Hachette (France’s largest book publisher)
- Icon Media Labs (Web agency – Sweden)
- LiPS forum (open source mobile operating system industry group – Paris / China)
- Media Vision (Multi-media computer accessory vendor – USA / Germany)
- MyDio (Environmental sustainability startup – Switzerland)
- New Look Entertainment (e-publishing and e-marketing technology vendor – Serbia)
- Palm Computing/Palmsource (Mobile operating system vendor – USA/Paris)
- PMU (National sports betting company – France)
- Packet Video (Mobile streaming video technology – USA)
- WeClap (Consumer facing ticketing startup – France)
Jean-Marc has assembled a network of specialised professionals each with deep knowledge of specifc aspect of the product lifecycle often coupled with intimate knowlege of a geographic area. Typical network members have at least ten years of seniority in their area of specialisation which gives them the experience to rapidly assess situations and deliver results fast. Depending on your requirements, the engagement team may consist of a single person or a team involving different expert consultants.
- Web development
- Mobile development
- User experience
- Human resources and coaching
- Customer acquisition